Blog Archive

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Thoughts of E3...Top Five?

Well E3 has been and gone for another year but this year certainly has left many gamers clawing for some of those sexy, sexy games. Here's a quick list of my top five:

5. Mirror's Edge 2.
Although it's just been work in progress, I'm still super excited for this title. The first worked so well with the movement and, from the sounds of things, Dice are making multiple routes and upgrading Faith's movement. Hurry up and show me more!!

4. Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Four player Assassin's Creed co-op...need I say anymore?? 

3. Super Smash Bros.
More characters...extra Pokemon. And my favourite...Little Mac!! My purchase of a WiiU has not been in vain dear readers!  

2. Mortal Kombat X.
I have been a fan of MK ever since I played the first one on my game boy many moons ago. The new one...holy shit! The backgrounds: amazing. The characters: amazing. The fatalities: amazing! I know for a fact I'm not the only one hyped about this!!

1. The Division.
Of all the next gen games this takes the top prize. It's not a remake or remastered. It's something new and different. The new gameplay trailer looks smooth and gorgeous. When the player is hiding behind the bus stop you can see the indentations from the bullets (it's the little things). So far, this game looks like a masterpiece. And we still have to wait until December or next year! Plenty of time to smooth any issues which seem few and far between. This will be one of the only reasons for me buying either a XboxOne or PS4.

Cheers, 

O.E.G. 
@theoegamer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment